ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: DETERMINATION T.A.S.K GRADE 6
Purpose of the Job: To provide administrative support for the Officer, Senior Officer and Team leader to ensure that the branch is run efficiently and effectively.
Key Performance Areas
- To follow up on queries from stakeholders.
- Completing payment requisition on offers made.
- Drawing and filing of correspondence received.
- Updating claims system.
- Collecting and delivering files to all relevant departments.
- Sending of file copies to relevant stakeholders.
- To receive new claims and conduct duplicate checking.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification or equivalent.
- Computer literacy
- Relevant 1 year experience in claims handling environment and administration.
Technical and behavioural competencies required:
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional Wisdom.
- Ethics and Governance.
- Customer orientation and Customer focus.
- Computer literacy.
- Organisation, administration & Interpersonal skills.
- Time & desk Management.
A total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R185 338.00
per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 11 June 2019
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
View this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za