View this and other vacancies online at www. freerecruit . co . za
Purpose of the Internship: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development, though providing graduates with an opportunity to gain workbased experience. Applications are invited for the CSR Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. (People with disabilities are welcome to apply).
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Scheduling of Proposals Adjudication Committee (PAC) for CSR meetings.
- Administer proposal requests for funding in line with CSR funding criteria.
- Administer all payments including correspondence and budget.
- Assist in compiling of B-BBEE Spend Reports in line with Sector Codes.
- Assist in the verification process of the RAF’s Socio Economic Development (SED) element.
- Assist in the collation of SED initiatives documentation from beneficiaries.
- Assist in conducting further due diligence on qualifying proposals.
- Particiate in monitoring and evaluation exercise.
- Participate in CSR stakeholder engangements.
- Assist with the development of a CSR Coomunication Plan in partnership with RAF’s Corporate Communication’s Department.
- Coordinate and facilitate CSR events including Employee Volunteerism Initiatiatives.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- B degree in Social Science or Corporate Citizenship related qualification
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 21 May 2019.
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: (Click on “Apply for job” Below)
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CVS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com