We are currently seeking a qualified electronics technician for our clients modern Electronics Repair facility. From a clean, air-conditioned environment, you will have the opportunity to work on the latest microprocessor based equipment. The position involves the testing, repair and maintenance of complex automation and control equipment.
· Diagnosing faults and effecting repair of electronic circuits to component level including surface mount repair,
· Repair of radio equipment/equipment used in industrial motor control would be advantageous,
Essential Skills & Attributes:
· Demonstrated commitment to safety,
· Relevant trade certification or recognised qualification,,
· Low Voltage Rescue & CPR Card,
· Documented experience working on documentation for equipment safety files,
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings,
· Strong Quality Assurance focus,
Interested candidates may apply below and include a copy of their CV and Qualifications, or you may send a detailed copy of your CV to (086) 539 31 63.