- Full Time
- Gauteng, Bryanston
Branch Consultant FAIS E – IRC170448
at Nicolway Centre, Bryanston, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery dotFNB Nicolway
Ends 12 Jun 2019
experience and qualifications
- NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2 years related experience. Preferred (Ideal) Qualification
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at
- NQF level 6
- FAIS – Yes
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training as per eCareers.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.