- Full Time
- Gauteng, Johannesburg
Call Centre Team Leader D – IRC170338
at Kent Avenue, , Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Contact Centre Easy Suite
Ends 10 Jun 2019
experience and qualifications
- Diploma or Degree.
- 3 – 4 years related experience.
- Completed NQF5 Qualification, Diploma or Degree in business related studies
- Regulatory Examination (RE) It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidates credit record is acceptable . FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Drive improvement of campaign performance and successes in regard to target market, Quality of data, relevance of offer, customer experience, and customer requirements.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve Team sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre.
- Achieve agreed Call Control, Call Quality and Call Protocol assessment ratios.
- Improve customer satisfaction, experience, and insight through call analysis.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.