- Full Time
- Limpopo, Polokwane
Multi Skilled Consultant Sales and Service E – IRC170440
at Mall of the North, , Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Mall of the North
Ends 12 Jun 2019
experience and qualifications
- NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2 years related experience. Preferred (Ideal) Qualification
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at
- NQF level 6
- FAIS – Yes
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times.
- Converse with our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Identify and sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as per eCareers
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.