Graduate Marketing Campaigns – Cape Town
Closing date: 2019/06/30
Job Title Graduate Marketing Campaigns – Cape Town
Job Type Classification Graduate
Division / Region Marketing
Department Human Resources
Location – Town / City Kenilworth, Cape Town
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Country South Africa
Job Advert Summary
Pick n Pay has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Campaigns at our offices in Kenilworth, Cape Town. This role will be responsible for the development of marketing campaigns. The Graduate Marketing Campaigns will work closely with the commercial (buyers) and trade teams to develop campaigns that will help achieve the business’ commercial objectives.. This position will be reporting to the Marketing Campaign HOD and will be based at our Kenilworth Office in Cape Town.
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing Management or Retail Management
• Good at Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns end-to-end.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver campaign elements e.g. print advertising, digital content, in-store POS.
• Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, who will deliver campaign collateral/creative.
• Provide strategic input into marketing campaigns.
• Task oriented and deadline driven
• Strong sense of accountability and operational excellence
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Effective communicator and influencer (must be able to communicate & influence across various levels in the business)
• Deep experience in creating multi-channel marketing campaigns – this experience should include knowing how to brief and manage an advertising agency and understanding how to effectively use multiple communication channels to achieve •
• communication objectives
• Must be comfortable with navigating high levels of complexity and change
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Additional Information • Project Management experience (advantageous)
• Own transport (advantageous)
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit . co . za
To apply for this job please visit picknpay.erecruit.co.