- Partnering with the presales team creating opportunities and partnering with Account Managers in building a customer centric sales value proposition. Be the key technical advocate for the account
- Partnering with the presales team to Conduct assessment of client business requirements and potential opportunities and create gap analysis and transition roadmap for products, solutions and services
- Partnering with the presales team to Build and nurture relationships with key clients by helping them optimize their Hitachi investments and deliver key business outcomes
- Partnering with the presales team to Complete basic design and architecture across Hitachi Vantara Solution Set
IT or Computer Science degree.
- Strong collaborative approach
- Positive, helpful and proactive approach
- Ability to resolve issues by finding and contribution to appropriate solutions and achieve a “win/win” with both colleagues, customers and partners
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable on the systems and processes required to build effective solutions in complex environments
- Willingness to accept responsibility and ownership
- Highly proficient in written and spoken business English
- Well organized, adaptable and a clear thinker
- Innovative, actively looking for solutions to problems, and a catalyst for change
- Willingness to travel
- Strong ethics
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachivantara.com.