Internship Programme – Analytical Chemistry
Closing date: 2019/05/27
Portfolio: Strategic Human Capital
Job Type: Classification Internship
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Town / City Glenvista
Location – Site Rietvlei
Job Advert Summary:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged candidates residing at Local Municipalities in Gauteng Province to apply for an Internship Programme in Analytical Chemistry. They will be exposed to the public sector in general and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector. Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of analytical chemistry and all aspect of Water Care and Management and be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
• Matric plus S4 in Analytical Chemistry
• Applicants in the context of the Employment Equity Act
• Applicants must be South African Citizens and in possession of a valid SA ID
• Applicants must be under the age of 35 ( in line with the NSDS III)
• People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE ATTACHED, AS INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED:
• Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copies of academic record/statement of results
• Certified copy of Identity Document
• Proof of residence
Primary Duties Interns will have an opportunity to be exposed to:
• Cutting edge of analytical chemistry;
• Aspect of Water Care and Management; and
• Be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
Knowledge Rand Water mandate and its contribution to the water sector.
Skills Communication Skills (verbal and written)
Attitude Self-motivated and results-driven
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit . co . za
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.