JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: DOCUMENT SERVICES T.A.S.K GRADE 8
Purpose of the Job: To provide an efficient document management services.
Key Performance Areas
- Process incoming /outgoing mail and mail batching.
- Perform a range of correspondence management responsibilities.
- Ensure safe usage of correspondence management infrastructure, equipment and material.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Perform BIF first verification role.
- Liaise with Internal stakeholders for missing information and documents regarding BIF.
- XDS enquiries and contact claimants (only internal stakeholders).
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 6 (Diploma or Advanced Certificate) qualification in Records Management / Office Administration or related.
- Relevant 2 years’ experience in an administration /records/mailroom environment.
Technical and Behavioral competencies required
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
- Computer Literacy
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
The total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R270 525.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 11 June 2019
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
View This and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za