Kouga Local Municipality – Manager
Kouga Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 12th April 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary: R426 156.00 – R553 164.00 p.a
Kouga Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: PARKS AND COMMUNITY AMENITIES: NOTICE NO: 48/ 2019
- B Degree Social Science/ Public Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ proven experience in Community Services including three (3) years in a managerial position;
- Valid Driver’s Licence with own transport;
- Bilingual in at least 2 of the 3 official languages prevalent in the Kouga Area;
How to apply
Applicants must submit a formal application form and a comprehensive CV, certified copy of qualifications, identity document and driver’s licence. Applications must be submitted electronically as one PDF document to the email address found below. Application forms can be obtained from the Municipal website, www.kouga.gov.za and must reach the Human Resource Manager.
For any enquiries contact Mr. D De Jager: 042 2002 200.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com