PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To safely carry out preventive maintenance and repairs to the plant and equipment.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, environment, quality and housekeeping in section.
- Apply fault-finding techniques, conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspections.
- Clean, maintain and repair mechanical parts, components and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
- Conduct regular plant and steel structures inspections.
- Carry out workshop fabrication, equipment assembly and installation.
- Complete breakdown and preventive maintenance work orders, create subsequent notifications, and provide feedback on work performed.
- Attain and maintain relevant licences and authorisations required to execute allocated duties e.g. Basic Rigging, Working at Heights.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Safety Awareness
- Managing Work
- Results Orientation
- Work Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Contributing to Team Success
- Business understanding
- Adhering to values
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum qualifications:Grade 12 / N3 & Trade certificate
- 3 years’ appropriate Pelletising Sinter Plant experience
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s licence
To apply for this job please visit samancor.mcidirecthire.com.