Position: Manager: Service Delivery Coordination
Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Support Services
Salary: R 488 556 – R 670 236 p.a (plus benefits)
Equity Requirements: : In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to suitably qualified people with disabilities, African Females, African Males and White Females to give effect to the City’s Employment Equity Objectives
· Adapt to and implement changes in policy, laws, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices and making recommendations
· Actively identify, source and manage relationship building opportunities within the community and customer base
· Manage and monitor all community members employed to monitor and facilitate service delivery within communities
· Effectively plan and coordinate the community liaison and communication activities of the department, in alignment with the overall CoE Communication & Brand Management Strategy
· Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
· Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders that meet or exceed client expectation
· Integrate new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities and apply in the execution of your role
· Degree / B-Tech in Public Relations or related field
· Valid driver’s license
· Computer literacy
· 3 years’ experience in managing service delivery and special projects
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Manager (Service Delivery Coordination)|Legislators, Senior Officials and Managers
Organization: Water & Sanitation Support Services Division
To apply for this job please visit ekurhuleni.taleo.net.