An exciting opportunities has become available for an enthusiastic, efficient and highly motivated customer service focused receptionist. Reporting to the Reception Manager, the purpose of our receptionist role is to make the client / patient feel welcomed and comfortable as well as supporting our practitioners to deliver an outstanding, world class health care service.
Some of the duties include:
– Greeting clients on arrival and aiming to make every interaction with a client a special one.
– Scheduling client appointment bookings and reschedules.
– Liaising with all practitioners to book and/or re-book client appointments.
– Addressing all client phone and email queries, completing client point of sale billings accurately.
– Managing client records, correctly filing and securing client information.
– Maintaining the reception area neat and tidy
– Supporting staff functions by setting up lunch room facilities and cleaning up after events.
Significant experience in a professional receptionist role with a positive and professional attitude in dealing with all customers and the ability to effectively identify customer needs.
Able to work as part of a team and autonomously with a high level of multitasking skills.
Good verbal/written communication, organisational, time management and public relations skills.
Great attention to detail and a desire to support continuous improvement in office operations.
Experience in general office administration or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of office practices and procedures.
Experience in Microsoft Office computer packages.
Salary: 12000 per month plus benefits.
Please apply by sending us a copy of your CV and supporting documents below or submit directly to Tasha on 086 560 55 18.
Please quote reference number: 852872
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application or CV. Candidates may be required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephonic applications will be considered.