Do you thrive working in a fast-paced corporate environment where the opportunity to learn and grow readily exists & can you bring a streamlined and dynamic approach to the financial planning function?
People who have a passion for the financial services industry and who aspire to be number one in their profession should apply for this role.
An amazing opportunity exists for a self-motivated and service orientated Para-Planner looking to grow alongside this fast-growing Offshore Wealth Managment Boutique Firm.
The successful candidate will work with an energetic team of industry professionals including working closely with the Financial Advisory Team.
This offshore concern aspires to lead wealth management into a new realm of professionalism and success.
The Para-planner will be responsible for researching and analysing products to present
recommendations to clients based on a thorough financial planning process.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR ROLE:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Wealth Management or equivalent qualification
(min 120 credits NQF 5/6)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) would be to your advantage
- 3 -5 years of wealth management experience
- Understanding of the financial planning process
- High level of technical knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Able to relate and interact with all levels of clients and advisors
- Attention to detail & Anyalitical
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent orginisational & Time management skills
- Goal & Achivement Orientated
- High stress tolerance
- Recording of client meeting minutes and deliverables
- Preparation of financial plans and reviews according to internal processes
- Manage and execute on various client projects
- Implementing transactions for new and existing clients by interacting with the wealth manager and administrator
- Ensure clients are updated on events and transactions
- Maintaining good record keeping
- Drafting and sending correspondence to clients and external providers
- Ensuring that client files and transactions are fully compliant
Resolving ad hoc client queries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com