VACANT POSITION: Graphic Designer
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. Liaise with other team members in generating and developing a good project plan that can achieve progression criteria with the use of proven methods in the shortest time.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials;
2. Plans concept by studying information and materials;
3. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
4. Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors;
5. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art;
6. Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
7. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs;
8. Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints;
9. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software;
10. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
11. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
12. Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being ;
13. Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
Exhibit good leadership skills by carrying everyone along;
Be highly focused to stick to the objectives and goals of the company;
Exhibit good motivational skills to bring out the best in team members;
Good crisis management skills to handle pressure from project challenges;
Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail and Deadline-Oriented,
Degree in IT or similar field.
Graphic Design and Layout Skills,
Desktop Publishing Tools,
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za