VACANT POSITION: Back Office Coordinator
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
To provide exceptional technical support to both internal and external esteemed customer by attending all reported queries, project prioritization, resource allocation, and regular portfolio reviews.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Coordinate meetings, develop, update and manage detailed project plans to support software/hardware;
2. Act as a liaison between end users and IT staff;
3. Handle basic administration functions and provide analysis and documentation of certain project aspects;
4. Attend all queries sent to Back Office and remedy queries within the agreed SLA;
5. Come up with plan and execution that will reduce number of escalated logs;
6. Provide technical assistance regarding installing and repairing hardware and software;
7. Identify and document project issues and risks in information technology (IT) project plans and escalate to senior management;
8. Monitor project performance, report status, and facilitate the creation of action plans to promote adherence to IT project schedules;
9. Provide project plan trend analysis and control including analysis, research, development and maintenance of the project data.
Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions;
Effective communicator (written and verbal);
Ability to set priorities and coordinate work for other professional.
BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field;
Strong computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven work experience as a Back Office Coordinator;
Knowledge of personal computers and software;
Knowledge of interactive processing and remote communication;
Knowledge of file maintenance and report generation methods;
Ability to conduct training and informational sessions.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018.
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za