VACANT POSITION: Call Center Help Desk Support
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Responsible for answering calls from customers; answer enquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Respond to calls and emails in a timely manner;
2. research required information using available resources;
3. manage and resolve customer complaints;
4. provide customers with product and service information;
5. enter new customer information into system and update existing customer information;
6. Process orders, forms and applications;
7. identify and escalate priority issues;
8. route calls to appropriate resource;
9. follow up customer calls where necessary;
10. document all call information according to standard operating procedures;
11. complete call logs and produce call reports.
verbal and written communication skills;
problem analysis and problem solving;
customer service orientation;
attention to detail and good listening skills;
adaptability and resilience;
National Diploma in Administration or equivalent;
proficient in relevant computer applications;
knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven work experience in a Call Center or Customer Service environment;
Good data entry and typing skills;
Good customer service and knowledge of administration processes.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za