VACANT POSITION: Systems Development Manager / Scrum Master
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems. Develop and implement policies and procedures for the computer systems operations and development.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology;
2. Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies;
3. Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules;
4. Drive alignment and lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement;
5. Implementing change efforts to improve process and practice;
6. Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments;
7. Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products;
8. Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members;
9. Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing;
10. Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle;
11. Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners;
12. Document progress and communicate to management and stakeholders.
Ability to drive Innovation and support teams and drive results;
Good facilitation, situational awareness, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Able to work independently;
able to demonstrate balanced good judgement and logical thought;
Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching.
Bachelor Degree in IT or related fields;
Strong computer skills;
Scrum Master certification required.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ experience in information technology (IT) project management required;
Project Management and Planning Experience;
Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills;
Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution;
Managing Supplier Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to balance relationships.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za