Closing Date: 31 July 2018 at 15:00
The CHIETA has established a bursaries Programme to offer financial assistance to young South Africans undertake full-time studies at t any any accredited accredited South South African Public Tertiary Institution within the following sectors:
- Explosives Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Base Chemicals
- Surface Coatings
The following fields of study shall shall be be prioritized prioritized for funding:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Environmental Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Biomedical Technology
- Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science
The bursary shall cover tuition fees as determined determined through statement of account. up to the maximum capped R76 000.00
If there is a balance e available available then then books and other expenses can be covered based on proof of expenses the maximum capped amount.
- South African citizen
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35 who do not have any other bursary funding
- Applicants who have recently recently completed completed Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Applicants who registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all their modules or year
- Such applicants must already be studying at an accredited South African Tertiary Institution in on mentioned fields of study
- Applicants must complete in full the Bursary Application form which is available on the CHIETA webs
- Attach a certified ID copy (not (not older than 3 months)
- Attach a certified copy of final Grade 12 results or recent statement of results.
- Certified proof of registration from from a a Tertiary Institution to be submitted before contract signing bursary
How to Apply
Strategic Projects & WIL Specialist
2 Clamart Road Richmond
CHIETA will attempt feedback is given timeously, however if f you you have have not heard from CHIETA by 17 August 201 unsuccessful.
CHIETA reserves the right to o determine determine the the number of bursary allocations for the academic year base available budget. Applications s will will be be approved approved at at the discretion of CHIETA Management.
Further enquiries can be addressed to: Mahlatse Mahlatse Xinzi Xinzi or Princess Moumakoe at 011 628 7000