Location: Johannesburg, Durban & Cape Town
We are now accepting applications on behalf of our client from suitable candidates who meet the below minimum requirements for a Learnership in Freight Handling Logistics. On completion candidates will receive a National Diploma: Freight Handling Logistics Level 5.
Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification,
No criminal record,
Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of a permanent resident status,
Stipend: R 5,500 per month.
Candidates must reside in the area and must be able to sustain themselves on the above stipend.
Permanent job opportunities will be available to top achievers.
We will need the following documentation:
1. Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification results – Certified.
2. Up-to-date CV with best daytime contact information.
3. RSA ID or proof of a permanent resident status – Certified.
4. Proof of address – Certified.
Reference Number: FHLAJhm-2017
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application form. Only Completed EAL23 LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION FORMS will be considered. Candidates may be required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephonic applications will be considered.