To provide accurate and timely accounting, analysis, budgeting and forecast information
- Forecasting and budgeting for sales, including foreign exchange gains and losses, selling expenses, and fixed operating expenses across all departments
- Ensure that all selling expenses are provided and recorded in the correct period.
- Maintain the selling cost rate table for actuals, forecast and budgets.
- To be the main finance point of contact for Vector with regards to monthly reporting, analysing reports received and ensuring the necessary adjustments are made.
- Maintaining inter-company sales schedule and calculating unrealised profits to be eliminated every reporting period.
- Reporting and analysis of variances to budget/forecast and prior year.
- Monthly sales and fixed operating expense reports and distribution.
- Quarterly sales commentary. Ensure that the quarterly management pack is distributed timeously.
- Compile sales inputs for the Analyst presentation for JSE reporting and year-end reporting.
- Compile MSC recons and reports bi-annually for payment.
- General Ledger recons.
- Prepare and provide accurate information on all documentation.
- Attending to ad hoc information requests from sales and marketing.
- Staff supervision. To operate within the limits of the policies and procedures of Sea Harvest.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BCom or relevant tertiary qualification
- Computer literacy with a high degree of proficiency in MS Excel.
- At least 5 yrs’ experience in a similar role.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft applications especially Excel.
- Administrative skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of key business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates influencing skills
- Analytical and good problem-solving ability.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail. Methodical and meticulous.
- Responsive, Energetic
- Ability to function independently and under pressure.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Logical thinking; Reliable; Articulate and self-confident.
- Professional, credible and highly motivated.
- Good numeric ability.
- Dead-line driven.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS JOB
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.