- Full Time
- Gauteng, Johannesburg
Administrator D – IRC175868
at BankCity, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in First National Bank BG
Ends 11 Sep 2019
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.