Administrator – (19000013)
An exciting career opportunity exists for a dedicated individual to join the Infrastructure Asset Management division at Cape Town International Airport
Key Performance Outputs
The Administrator will report to the Senor Manager Infrastructure Asset Management. The following services are required of this role:
• Provide administrative support during the implementation of interventions.
• Monitor stock levels and purchase stationary and /or sundry for the office.
• Generate procurement orders.
• Respond to request, queries and complaints as and when required. Escalate to relevant personnel when unresolved.
• Make necessary travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings in terms of invitations, conference rooms, catering etc.
• Implement filing system. Recordkeeping, retrieving and filing of relevant documentation.
• Ensure all source documentation is confidentially maintained, securely stored and filled in accordance with Standard Operating procedures.
• Prepare letters, reports, memoranda, presentations and other relevant documentation. Transcribe, record and distribute minutes of meetings to relevant parties. Consolidate relevant reports/documentation.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
· Grade 12.
· A relevant Office Administration course or diploma will be advantageous.
· A minimum of 1-2 years` experience in a similar role.
· MS Office at intermediate level.
The ideal candidate must have excellent written and communication skills as well as be able to forge good relationships with internal and external customers. The role seeks a well organised methodical person who pays attention to detail; is tactful and uses their time well to complete tasks. Setting definite milestones and actions for achieving goals is essential.
Short-listed candidates will undergo relevant background checks, vetting and medical examinations as per the company’s security regulations
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally. This advert will be advertised to all ACSA employees
Primary Location: Cape Town International
Job: Infrastructure Asset Management-COR (23100P)
Organization: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
Job Posting: Apr 11, 2019, 12:00:00 AM
Closing Date: Apr 26, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
To apply for this job please visit www.airports.co.za.