Main function of the Job
- Organise and schedule interviews (diaries, tickets, meeting rooms).
- SHERQ administration, including tracking, preparation and distribution of Health and Safety appointment letters, Helath and Safety Meeting Minutes.
- Engagement with suppliers on quotes, processing of POs, and where required, invoice processing.
- Support all operations managers/ heads with this function, including Ops/IM Project Office.
- Minute taking for all business units, where required, including key accounts.
- Assist business units with new supplier onboarding.
- Ad hoc projects
- Initiate, track and follow-up with access audits.
- Analysis of security biometric data and identification of corrections/ load errors, ticket tracking and closure.
- Assist Quality Manager with compiling and formatting MS Word and Visio policy, procedure, process and work instruction documents.
- Upload of documents to MyZone portal.
- Administration of IT Support ticket pool and drive resolution.
- Preparation of departmental report packs.
- Departmental share drive management.
- Compliance evidence tracking and follow-up.
- Host and scheduling of auditors (ISO, PCI, ISAE and client).
- Prepared departmental and interdepartmental SLA / OLA compliance stats.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening – ability to understand requirements
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
- Self-motivated, self-confident and self-driven
- High level of energy
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
- Responsible for continued learning and self-development
Qualifications and Experience
Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3 years’ experience in administration
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel,
- Intermediate Visio preferred, but not mandatory
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS JOB
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.