Currently we are looking for an InVitro Sales Professional to join our Cape Town Team.
The Sales Professional plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region and assigned Key Account for the portfolio of Siemens Healthineers In-Vitro instruments, in order to increase sales with all existing and potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
The Areas of Responsibility for this role include but are not limited to:
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt. / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
Dimensions/KPI’s: Revenue target, Market Share, SoW, CCL status Improvement.
- Probes customers in order to fully understand their needs and problems.
- Suggests solutions, products and services that fit customers’ requirements.
- Leverages industry trends to position Siemens solutions
- Sells Siemens products and solutions to all key stakeholders within targeted accounts.
- Successfully launches new products and services.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work in a team, and individually without supervision
Healthcare Industry Knowledge:
- Has deep knowledge of the healthcare market, developments and trends.
- Knows the business of healthcare ownership, structure, reimbursement, regulations, capital markets,
- Operating margins, key legislation, products, technology, etc.
- Foresees how developments and trends could impact the healthcare industry, customers and Siemens Business environment.
Account Management Skills:
- Researches and compiles information on targeted accounts
- Efficiently prospects and qualifies new customers and business opportunities, Sets objectives and prepares on-going account strategies and plans to achieve sales targets.
- Creates overall account-level and call-level plans to drive sales activities – using proven planning concepts.
- Is skilled at creating interest and setting sales appointments
- Establishes rapport and cultivates relationships with key players in assigned accounts.
- Serves as a trusted advisor across assigned accounts C-Level.
- Accurately assesses probability of closure.
- Analyses sales losses and defines corrective actions
- Maintains complete and accurate account documentation in company-supported sales and CRM tools.
- Maintains total involvement during the sales cycle, bringing in additional resources as needed.
- Ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction in every engagement, helping facilitate long-term, repeatable business.
- Good organizational skills
- Describes the major product offerings, specifications/technical features, primary applications and service options for all Healthcare Sector products.
- Has knowledge of peripherals (if applicable), interfaces, compatibility, networks, and other IT-related items.
Clinical Knowledge (If applicable):
- Understands customers’ clinical workflows.
- Understands clinical applications and approaches to disease management.
- Competitor Knowledge: Understanding of competitor offerings in basic.
Qualifications and experience:
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good understanding of In-Vitro testing and of Small to Large Lab workflow, management and challenges.
- The applicant needs to preferably come from a sales environment dealing with InVitro instruments, and have a minimum of 3 years proven track record in In-Vitro sales
What else do you need to know?
- A valid South African driver’s license and own car is required
- Extensive travel within in the Cape Town region
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills is required
How to apply
To Apply, Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the instructions.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.