Auto Electrician (Fermel)
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference No: 714
Location: North West
1. Work Output Description
– Provide an engineering technical service to a section at a Business Area. The Electrician is responsible to provide an engineering technical service to a section at a Unit.
2. Minimum Requirements
– Grade 12 /Matric certificate required
– Certified competent as auto electrician (Section 13 trade) is required
– 2 – 3 years Fermel Machines Experience
– Relevant 2- 3 years’ experience in Trackless mining environment as an auto electrician required
– Medium Voltage certification
– Maintenance Modules on excavation equipment
4. Skills and Knowledge
– Interpersonal Skills
– Assertiveness Skills
– Communication Skills
– Problem Solving Skills
– Conflict Management Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
– Obtain medical fitness certificate
– Clear credit/ criminal record
– Code 08 Driver’s License
Starting date: 2/12/2020 12:00:00 AM
Closing date: 7/31/2020 12:00:00 AM
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.Please take note: As a Job Seeker, you should not have to pay up front for any admin fee or any other “application fee”. If something seems out of place about the agency report it immediately to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
To apply for this job please visit www.scubedonline.co.za.