Location: Tygervalley, Western Cape, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
Glacier by Sanlam brings together leading experts and respected financial services companies to meet clients’ investment needs. We deliver focused investment services through specialist teams, partner with acclaimed financial intermediaries and pride ourselves on our superior products and solutions and high quality service. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, designed to assist in the creation and preservation of wealth. Our offering encompasses local investments, including fixed term investments and investments with guarantees, international investments, retirement saving solutions, and retirement income solutions. While each solution has its own distinct purpose, they all share the world-class quality and commitment that have come to distinguish Glacier.
This role offers the intern the opportunity to get their career under way within a leading financial services provider by being trained and gaining work experience in order to enter a job or profession.
- Input of all instructions into the administration system and ensure constant update of the workflow system
- Ensuring all instructions received comply with the business rules and legal regulations
- Assist in the prevention of fraud and money laundering by adhering to legal and business requirements
- Liaising with all relevant role players e.g. intermediaries / clients / broker consultants, etc. to obtain any outstanding information / documentation or to clarify instructions received
- Imparting information to the relevant role players via telephonic contact / faxes / email etc.
- Technical understanding of all Glacier’s offerings and ability to apply that understanding to daily outputs
- Where necessary, daily quality assurance of all instructions processed
- Ad-hoc client service project involvement
- Interpersonal Skills/Relationship building
- Customer Focus
- Being resilient
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Drive results
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Honesty, integrity and respect
- Team player
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.