There could not be a better time to join the dynamic Marketing Team of MRP. We are expanding the brand team and are searching for a talented Brand Manager. Fit into Mr Price is key and your passion for what you create is welcome here.
If you are good at building relationships and thoroughly enjoy the buzz of an exciting, vibrant environment, then this may be for you.
Even though creative-thinking and attention to detail are considered your trademark, you are also highly innovative with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to juggle many balls at once.
- Have the ability to work and think strategically
- Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Good understand of social media and digital marketing
- Manage campaigns multiple omni-channel campaigns
- High energy level and must have a passion for fashion
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- A Relevant Marketing qualification
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in a Marketing position, preferably in a retail environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
If you meet the requirements, admire the brand and identify with our values, we look forward to having a conversation with you.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.