We are looking for customer-focused and results-orientated individuals, with sound problem-solving and interpersonal skills, to deliver effective solutions for customers, to enable collections and minimize bad-debt write-offs for our UK-based clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Query Handling (Inbound, Outbound & Back-office)
- Investigating and responding to a defined range of customer queries or inquiries, to deliver appropriate, accepted resolutions for customers.
- Liaising with internal/ external parties to resolve customer queries
- Analyzing and interpreting data on the available systems to resolve customer queries
- Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to customers to ensure consistency across the organization
- Retrieving and updating customer or company information on the relevant systems to ensure accurate information is available for processing.
- Correcting customer records based on data gathered (i.e. updating customer contact details and escalating concerns regarding missing / expected data) to enable issues to be resolved.
- Completing a defined range of transactions using specified processes to ensure accurate processing of information
- Providing regular feedback on work in progress and activity levels to your Team Leader via metrics, to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards met.
- Accurately completing work trackers on a daily basis to enable workloads to be appropriately allocated.
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant company policy and local procedures to ensure tasks are appropriately handled, first time right.
QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Matric certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Above-average proficiency in English is an essential requirement
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in dealing with international clients
- A minimum of 6 months working experience in dual-focus (back-office & voice) Agent/Associate role, within an inbound/outbound contact center environment
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS JOB
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.