Call Centre Agent
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only
- Kaohsiung Road, Blantyre, Malawi
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firm, specializing in provision of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Tip Offs Anonymous and Corporate Finance services.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As a leader in the provision of professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Assist in managing the daily running of the Call Centre and recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the Centre;
- Handle customer questions, complaints and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism;
- Assist in preparing Call Centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; and
- Assist in maintaining and improving the Call Centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing reports; completing system audits and analyses.
- A minimum qualification of advanced diploma in Administration from a recognized institution. Those with a degree in Arts from a reputable institution will have an added advantage;
- At least 3 years working experience in a busy office;
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications –Microsoft office 2010;
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and Chichewa (knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage);
- Should be highly motivated, honest and trustworthy individual willing to work with a team of professionals;
- Be prepared to work at odd/extended hours; or during weekend/Public Holidays; and
- Aged 45 years or above
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.