Business Unit / Division General Freight
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Johannesburg – Tulisa Park
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
Job Advert Summary An opportunity has arisen for a Checker II to assist in keeping and administration, movement, packing and securing of warehouse goods. Please view full job spec for more information. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• 1 to 2 years supervision of staff
• 2 to 3 years movement, packing and securing of warehouse goods
• 2 to 3 years warehousing / distribution
• 1 to 2 years Warehouse Management Systems
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays work
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from
• Computer literate
• Basic excel
• Warehouse management systems
Duties & Responsibilities
• Stock Control
• Record keeping and administration
• System administration
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Pre loading inspection of vehicle for cleanliness and check slides closed
• Loading and Sealing of load
• Weighing of vehicles axles to ensure legal compliance
• General tasks i.e. Daily cleaning of weighbridge and loading area General housekeeping of loading facility
• Completion of bin stock documentation
Closing date: 2019/10/31
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.