Chemical Operations NQF 2 Learnership x4
Closing date: 2019/04/25
|Job Title||Chemical Operations NQF 2 Learnership x4 (Waltloo)|
|Job Type Classification||Learnership|
|Number of Positions||4|
|Location – Town / Site||Waltloo|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||Senmin International would like to appoint 4 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Sasolburg area.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated in Sasolburg for a period of 2 months.
• Undertake Plant Operator experiential training within a Chemical Plant environment.
• Undertake shift work and or overtime duties as and when required.
• Achieve competency in all relevant NQF level 2 Unit Standards and compile a portfolio of evidence in support of this qualification.
|Qualifications & Experience||• Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science.
• South Africans between the ages of 18 – 25.
• Ability to work within a Chemical plant environment.
• Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
|Competencies||• Team work.
• Communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team work.
To apply for this job please visit aeci.erecruit.co.