Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
To welcome the clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, ensuring the correct client documentation is available, and addressing client flow problems promptly.
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)
- Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
- Must meet the minimum requirements on psychometric assessments
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit careers.capitecbank.co.za.