Location: Tygervalley, Western Cape, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
Glacier by Sanlam brings together leading experts and respected financial services companies to meet clients’ investment needs. We deliver focused investment services through specialist teams, partner with acclaimed financial intermediaries and pride ourselves on our superior products and solutions and high quality service. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, designed to assist in the creation and preservation of wealth. Our offering encompasses local investments, including fixed term investments and investments with guarantees, international investments, retirement saving solutions, and retirement income solutions. While each solution has its own distinct purpose, they all share the world-class quality and commitment that have come to distinguish Glacier.
Responsible for inbound/outbound telephonic communication with client base. Ensures the quality of service exceeds customer expectations and establishes constructive relationships with client base. Utilises IT system accurately and ensures that all queries are answered effectively. Refers calls to appropriate departments only if unable to solve query appropriately. Deals with more complex queries, which often entail amendments to payments made. Provides accurate product information to clients in line with standards and protocols and may have supervisory responsibilities.
To be responsible for all client contact (telephonic, e-mail and walk-in).
The following outcomes will be expected to be achieved by the Client Service Consultant Communication Centre:
– Ensuring that the highest level of client service is provided to all clients (internal, IFA’s and investors)
– Assisting clients with investment administration queries
– Providing investment and product information to IFA’s and investors
– Involved in ad-hoc client services projects
Qualifications and experience
– Matric / Grade 12
– A relevant financial degree / qualification
– 1 years’ experience in finance or investment industry
– Exceptional communication skills in English – Written and Verbal
– Client Service Orientation
– Communication skills – Written and Verbal (English)
– Relationship building skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Problem solving skills
– Computer Literacy
– Positive, enthusiastic attitude
– Ability to thrive under pressure
– Honesty, integrity and respect
– Ability to adapt to change
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.