The collector will be responsible for collecting overdue installments, negotiation of payoff deadlines and resolution of discrepancies with the aim to minimize bad debt write-off.
- Debt Collection:
- Contacting arrears customers to collect on the overdue installments to minimize bad debt write-off.
- Maintain regular contact with customers when collecting on overdue accounts to ensure payments are made.
- Customer Service:
- Resolve customer discrepancies and short payments to ensure accurate debt owing information.
- All collection issues should be resolved timeously to maintain standards of customer service.
- Grade: 12
- 1 Year Experience in Debt Collection
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- NCA (National Credit Act).
- CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- Debtors Processes.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information).
- DCA (Debt Collectors Act).
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.