Do you have a passion for numbers, high energy levels and ability to work within a fast-paced environment, whilst still ensuring accuracy and attention to detail?
mrphome have an exciting career opportunity for a highly organized and highly numerate Creditors Clerk. The individual must be professional, pro-active and able to work under pressure as well as in a team.
Aspects of this role would include:
- Capture new Service Provider data onto DAX for payments, master file maintenance and data integrity.
- Processing manual and EFT payments on Microsoft Dynamix (Dax) for Trade Creditors and Sundry Creditors.
- Reconciliation of Creditors on a monthly basis.
- Following up and resolving queries with suppliers.
- Follow-up and maintain BEE certificates for each Service Provider (where necessary) to ensure that valid certificates are available on DAX.
- General office administration.
Our key requirements for the candidate applying for this role are:
- Matric and Finance related diploma
- 2-3 years book keeping experience, including Creditors experience
- Must be computer literate (MS Office, DAX, Redworld)
- A general understanding of the creditors function
- High attention to detail and admin standards
- Good communication skills
- Desired attributes:
- High energy levels
- Initiative and proactive nature
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player
A little about us:
mrphome retails contemporary designed homeware and furniture to value minded customers with a young-at-heart attitude. mrphome people are confident, creative and energetic. Partner this with a natural ability to build relationships and a passion for retail, and you would make a great fit for this exciting and dynamic environment.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer. Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
mrphome is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.