To assist the day to day optimal functioning of the store by servicing and retaining our customers thus supporting the achievement of our strategies and objectives in order to successfully attain our Vision…to be the 1ST CHOICE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
Purpose and Objectives
• To delight customers with excellent customer service by delivering the customer journey
• To work within a team to deliver the store operational requirements
• To assist in product merchandising and product placement, by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures
• To constantly familiarise oneself with catalogue and new products in order to service the customer
• To assist in store hygiene and cleanliness
• To effectively handle cash, and serve customers at the cash desk
• To adhere to store policies and procedures with regards to day to day running of the store
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in dealing with customer, preferably in the service, hospitality or retail industries.
• Experience in handling large volumes of stock, cash and related administration.
• Grade 12
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers
• Selling techniques
• Ability to work with numbers
• Positive demeanour when working in a pressurized environment and ability to multi-task
• Able to work shifts and attend stock takes
• Adhering to principles and values
• Working with people
• Following instructions and procedures
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za.