There could not be a better time to join the dynamic Marketing Team of MRP. Fit into Mr Price is key and your passion for what you create is welcome here.
The Purpose of the role is to drive the development and delivery of strategic, tactical and operational research and customer insights which inform our understanding of and responsiveness to customers, markets and channels.
Research management and Reporting
- Implement market research projects: determine optimal research methodology, conduct and co-ordinate the project with the research supplier.
- Manage and interpret annual and quarterly brand health research, ensuring results are fed back to relevant stakeholders and category team leaders
- Manage adhoc research required by the business, from merchant to operational requirements.
- Build Marketing Strategy Research using key research findings and intelligence reports, to support and drive seasonal strategy thinking for the marketing team.
- Manage research projects within agreed budget.
- Produce timeous research results which allow for a feedback loop into relevant parts of the business and enable key issues to be addressed.
- Provide input (key findings with actionable recommendations) to Category Executives for Post Mortem & Seasonal Strategy
- Analyse competitor monitoring activity and communicate noteworthy movement promptly.
- Develop reports of key competitor activity and trends and keep marketing updated on a regular basis.
Global Customer Insights and Recommendations
- Deliver actionable insights to enhance sales and business performance through ad hoc research groups and online social feedback
- Manage the voice of the customer listening tool and provide reports and insights into the business
- Collate and compile a regular customer insights report for the business.
- Provide feedback on customer insights to merchants to support their assortment plan building.
- Represent the consumer voice in strategic projects.
- Identify white space opportunities to target for growth.
- Relevant Marketing degree
- 3-4 years’ experience within a similar role with
- Strong research background
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.