We’re looking for multi-tasking, fast typing, skilled agents to
join our Clients team as a Customer Support Advisor at their
Cape Town offices.
- Customer service excellence ensuring first contact resolution to address all customer inquiries via web chat and voice channels
- Multitasking: seamlessly switching and accessing different tools during chat conversations to guarantee accurate and efficient assistance to the customer
- Meticulous Organisational Skills: adhering to scheduled shifts, structured environments, procedures, metrics and departmental goals in a support-centre environment
- Technical and Analytical Thinking: ability to understand, analyse and navigate through learned technical systems.
- Reporting and Documenting Skills: proficiency in excel or other tracking systems used to record relevant customer information or reported issues
- Positive Attitude: presenting or receiving constructive feedback in a progressive and efficiently. Ability to overcome difficulties as well as address work related issues in a professional and positive manner. Treating all peers, colleagues and customers respectfully and empathetically.
- Communication: excellent written and spoken use of English language. Ability to follow through on commitments and communicate status of work, identifying and requesting assistance with barriers to progress
- Goal Oriented: self-motivated and driven to achieve set goals, targets and operational metrics. Motivated to develop and maintain current knowledge of the campaign or account
- Matric (Essential)
- Excellent command of English language – verbal and written (Essential)
- Business writing skills (Essential)
- Advanced computer literacy, typing skills and ability to navigate multiple screens (Essential)
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in contact centre on international campaign (Essential)
- Ability to work late night shifts in a structured environment
- Clear credit and criminal records
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org