Job Title Driver Ultra Heavy Vehicle
Business Unit / Division Consumer
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Randfontein
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Code 14 Driver who will be based at our Rainfontein Contract. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Grade 12
• Code EC driver’s license with valid PrDP
• 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
• Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
• Defensive driving techniques
• Function and location of vehicle components
• Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
• Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
• Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
• Vehicle loading and offloading techniques
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
• Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
• Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
• All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Safe driving record and clean criminal record
• Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
• Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures
Successfully undergo / complete the following:
• Medical evaluation
• USCS training modules
• Induction processes
• Practical driving evaluation
• Verification of clean criminal record
Closing date: 2019/10/31
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.