We are looking for an E-Commerce Merchant, we would like you to join our team!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilizing analytics and sales data to drive site merchandising & content improvements
- Contributing to overall eCommerce strategy and customer experience direction
- Partnering across the business to optimize inventory levels and promotional strategy to maximize results
- Driving the business to achieve budgeted sales and profitability
- Ongoing partnership with planning team to align on plans and performance, including proper levels of inventory
- Analyze relevant reporting to read and report online business trends, and to make necessary adjustments to maximize results
- Partner with retail merchants on the Go to Market Process – including the development and optimization of online exclusive products and categories
- Partner on the development of merchandising strategies that achieve business goals
- Prepare for and help lead monthly planning meetings to identify opportunity and/or risks to the business and identify necessary adjustment.
- Shop competition to identify trends and opportunities in both product categories, new businesses and customer experience enhancements
- Maximize conversion through the customer experience
- Provide recommendations on merchandising/navigation based on analytics/data
- Track and analyze sales information to inform short- and long-term business planning, seasonal product development strategies and online exclusive strategies
- Learn and participate in the process of developing concepts, page layouts, navigation, and other solutions to maximize sales and optimize customer experience, as well as content strategy
- Develop strong, lasting, and on-going relationships with cross-functional partners within eCommerce and across the organization
- Assist in leading the growth and development of online merchandising team
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Understanding of the balance between business and customer needs; focuses on areas of highest potential
- Ability to thrive in a highly quantitative, fast-paced environment with changing business needs
- Ability to utilize metrics/analytics to identify opportunities and measure results
- Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous experience in a fast paced, sku-intensive business.
- Apparel retail experience preferred.
- Magento experience preferred
- Matric/Grade 12
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Strong Reporting
Package & Remuneration
- Provident Fund
- Discretionary Bonus
- Risk & Disability
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS JOB
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za.
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.