Engineering Learnership 18.1&18.2
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference No: 781
Location: North West
1. Work Output Description
– To be trained toward an Artisan qualification
2. Minimum Requirements
– Grade 12 – at least 40% in English, Mathematics and Physical Science
– Experience as artisan’s assistant
– NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (not literacy) and all other relevant subjects
– N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
4. Skills and Knowledge
– Interpersonal Skills
– Basic Communication Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
– Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
– Clear Credit/Criminal Record
3/17/2020 12:00:00 AM
Closing date: 3/31/2020 12:00:00 AM
Royal Bafokeng Platinum applies the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that RBPlat will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment of, or the allocation of work to, any employee.
Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.Please take note: As a Job Seeker, you should not have to pay up front for any admin fee or any other “application fee”. If something seems out of place about the agency report it immediately to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.