Finance Management Trainee Programme
Our Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions! Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, trainees are empowered with the development, experience and mentorship needed to take them to senior levels within RCL FOODS.
What is in it for me?
- Coaching by senior leaders
- Meaningful work experience
- Planned rotations Structured development plan
Fields of study:
- B.Com (Financial Accounting)
- Honours (Business Systems/ Information systems subjects preferred)
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours: International Trade and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance and Accounting
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma: Accounting Sciences
- B.Com Accounting Sciences
How to Apply
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.Please take note: As a Job Seeker, you should not have to pay up front for any admin fee or any other “application fee”. If something seems out of place about the agency report it immediately to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.