Business Unit / Division General Freight
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Cape Town
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Country South Africa
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Fleet Controller to handle administrative tasks, supervising and controlling driver activities. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Matric ( Grade 12)
• Must have previous experience with the road freight industry
• Must be computer literate
• Data capturing
• Prepared to work shifts
• Reliable and assertive
• Pro-active and ability to take initiative
• Must have experience with tautliners
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handling administrative tasks
• Monitoring progress and utilization
• Tracking trucks
• Sorting out customer problems and assisting drivers with problems
• Getting extra orders
• Communicating factory problems to the customer
• Capturing breakdowns
• Supervising and controlling driver activities
Closing date: 2019/10/31
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.