Safair has an opening for the position of Flight Attendant based at our Johannesburg base. The successful applicant will report to the Manager: Cabin Services.
– Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety policies and procedures
– Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience
– Continually promote a high level of integrity
– Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
– Grade 12
– Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
o SACAA Cabin Crew License
o Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate
o Dangerous Goods Certificate
o Ditching Certificate
o Fire Fighting Certificate
– Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable)
– Level 4 English language proficiency
– Medically fit and able to swim
– Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-off’s.
– Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity
– High commitment to safety and able to operate under stressful conditions
– Professional both in behaviour and conduct – Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100% Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations) – No visible tattoos.
Ad Visible Until: 30 August 2019
Please click on “Apply for job” and follow the link to apply online. (View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only)