An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker who will be based at our Hammersdale Contract. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
• Grade 12
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Duties & Responsibilities
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Washing of vehicles
• Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
• Fuelling of Vehicles
• Loading of vehicles – when required
• General tasks i.e.
• Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site /Farms
• Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
• General housekeeping of wash bay facility
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.