Your creative eye, attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines is what sets you apart from the rest!
There could not be a better time to join the dynamic Marketing Team of MRP Apparel. You’ll be responsible for the creative conceptualization of content across all our
platforms and have the opportunity to work with like-minded creatives, copywriters and brand managers in the fun and relaxed environment of Mr Price’s sunny Durban head office. Fit into MRP is key and your passion for what you create is welcome here.
You’ll need to manage your own time and prioritize as necessary, whilst being responsible for:
· Maintaining high brand standards and create original and fresh solutions to briefs.
· Design and layout using typography, colour, photography and illustrations.
· Implementing design concepts and online digital marketing creative material
· Conceptualizing, executing and presenting ideas
· Ensuring that correct print specifications and artwork are submitted to suppliers.
It is expected that you are self-motivated individual with the ability to work alone or as part of a team and also meet the following key requirements:
· 3+ years’ experience in an agency or similar fast paced environment
· A relevant degree / diploma in Graphic Design
· Expert level knowledge of Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
· Responsive Design orientated
· Email Marketing experience
· User interface design for Web, Mobile and Tablet
· Experience working in a Mac based environment
· Portfolio of own creative work
· Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change and meet deadlines
· Strong sense of design layout and typography
Attributes that would make you stand out amongst the rest:
· The ability to work to deadlines and set project budgets.
· Have the willingness to be directed.
· Have the ability to push the boundaries and explain your thought processes.
· Be self-motivated and adaptable to change
· Have the ability to work well within a team environment or independently.
We would love to hear from you but before applying please ask yourself the following…
Is this role a good match for the direction I’d like to take my career in?
We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic.
A little about us:
mrp people don’t just think outside the box. They throw the box out the door and set their creativity and problem-solving abilities free. Added to the mix is the natural ability to build relationships and a passion for the retail – and it’s not hard to see why we’re at the top of our game.
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer.
Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; Sheet Street and mrpmoney.
We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
mrp is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.