Our bursaries cover the following:
- Allowances (Computer, textbooks and monthly)
- Accommodation or a travel allowance
- Vacation work
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intending to study a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary Students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following (Please note that if you do not submit all of these documents, your application will be disqualified):
- South African Identity Document
- Grade 12 results and or Grade 11 results and written proof of acceptance from a recognised Tertiary Institution for the chosen qualification of study
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
Ready to join us? You will have the following traits:
- Self-starter attitude
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious and innovative
- Comfortable initiating new ways of getting things done
- Love to learn and willing to explore new ventures
- Persistent and resilient
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Critical and creative thinker and problem solver, who brings forward solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges
- Strong sense of community and is aware of one’s impact on colleagues and the larger team
- Adaptable and embraces change
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities at school or in the community
Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application be disqualified
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hatch.com.