Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 12 months working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
Ready to join us? You will have the following traits:
- Self-starter attitude
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious and innovative
- Comfortable initiating new ways of getting things done
- Love to learn and willing to explore new ventures
- Persistent and resilient
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Critical and creative thinker and problem solver, who brings forward solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges
- Strong sense of community and is aware of one’s impact on colleagues and the larger team
- Adaptable and embraces change
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities at school or in the community
Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application being disqualified
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hatch.com.